• Grilled Mackerel Japanese Style
• Fried Mayonnaise Okra Wrapped in Bacon • Crab Stick Red Onions Salad with Bacon Ranch Dressing• Fresh Scallops & Shrimp Miso Soup
This dinner menu is very easy and full of protein! We love seafood, and Hubby loves bacon ! Try to make a meal for Hubby with his favorite but also keep it healthy! Hope you will like it too !
1) Unfrozen mackerel
2) Use bacon to wrap Okra , then use uncooked pasta to make it stable.
3) Boil some hot water, then Put Shrimps, Scallops into the pot , and add some hon-dashi, dry fish based dashi , then cook for at least 30mins.
After taste gets tender, turn off the heat , and add some miso. Make sure it melts enough.
4) Put the mackerel into a pan, and cook it until the skin gets brown.
5) Cook Bacon wrap with Okra ( medium heat) , until the bacons gets pink cooked color.
6) add some green onions into Miso soup before it into bowls.
The you will have it !
Enjoy ! xoxo