Always wondering how Japanese make their curry? Or you are tired of the curry you eat every time ? Try Japanese style, you may love it !
1) 5g butter
2) 300g Beef chunks
3) White onions cut into slices
4) Potatoes , roughly cut
5) Organic carrots : also cut in roughly
6) Organic zucchini: cut in slices, then half cut
7) Button mushrooms : cut in quarterly
8) Water ( about 800ml- 1 L)
• Melt the butter in a pan, then put the beef in, then fry a little until two sides color change to light grey.
• Boil hot water, then put into a pot, the put (2)-(5) in.
• Medium heat cook until the potatoes getting soft ( can use chopsticks to stick in to check)
• Put Japanese curry roux in( 8pieces). Tip: use a middle size strainer to melt the roux.
• Until the Saisei getting sticky
• Put (6)&(7) into the pot to cook together. Weak heat
• Stir sometimes to make sure it won’t stick in the bottom
• Cook for 3hours, then turn off the heat , and let the rest of temperatures of he stove to cook for 1 hour
• Let it cool . At least 2 hours.
• Put into the refrigerator
• Next day cook for 2hours
• Turn off the heat
• Heat up again whenever ready to dinner!
Good luck !